UAS License Info
- Create an account at IACRA. You will obtain an FAA Tracking Number (FTN). You will need this number to book a test appointment.
- Wyoming has 2 testing locations for sure: Cody and Casper. Sheridan Pilots 307 at Sheridan Airport is listed but not sure.
- Use the PSI website to find a testing center and schedule an appointment.
- Under "Find a Testing Center" fill out the requested information. The Exam will be the last one listed "Unmanned Aircraft General - Small (UAG)
- You must first create an account.
- Be sure to bring a government-issued ID.
- The cost is $175.
- In the number of attempts section, put in a 1 if your first time.
- The authorization Category is "None".
- After you take (and pass) your test, complete the FAA Form 8710-13 for a remote pilot certificate (FAA Airman Certificate and/or Rating Application) at IACRA.
The FAA has a website with all this info. Here is a PDF of the information you need from it.